Hotel Bedroom Furniture Factory Introduces The Use Process Of Wooden Furniture
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
Hotel Bedroom Furniture Factory introduces how to use wooden furniture correctly:
1. Try to avoid children jumping and playing on the furniture, so as not to damage the furniture structure. Never use wet rags or rough rags to wipe elm furniture, especially old furniture. Use a clean, soft cotton cloth, add a little furniture wax after a while, walnut oil is better, and gently wipe back and forth along the wood grain.
2. Avoid long-distance overall transportation. When small furniture needs to be moved, the bottom of the furniture should be lifted; when moving large pieces of furniture, please ask professional companies for help. When lifting the furniture, please lift it gently, and place it flat when placing it. If the ground is uneven, cushion your legs to prevent damage.
3. Avoid high temperature and dry place when placing it to prevent the wood from cracking and deforming. The surface of wooden furniture needs to avoid friction with hard objects, which will damage the lacquer surface and the texture of the wood surface. Be especially careful when placing decorative objects such as porcelain and bronze, preferably with a soft cloth.
4. Do not use pigments with different colors from the original furniture paints. Mix them with the same color pigments and putty, and then insert them into the furniture cracks to avoid scars. If it is a bungalow house with a low terrain, the furniture legs must be properly raised if the ground is wet. It is best to pad the furniture legs, otherwise the furniture legs will be easily corroded by moisture.
5. It should not be placed in a very humid place, so as to prevent the wood from swelling when wet, and it is easy to rot over time. If the floor is uneven in the room, it will cause deformation of the elm furniture over time. The way to avoid this is to use small wooden pieces to level it.
6. It is not advisable to hit the surface of the furniture with heavy objects or cut things directly on the surface of the furniture to prevent damage to the surface, nor to push the furniture hard on the ground. It is necessary to avoid placing heavy objects on the surface of the furniture for a long time, especially TVs, fish tanks, etc., which will deform the furniture. It is best not to place airtight materials such as plastic cloth on the desktop.
7. Avoid using alkaline water to wash furniture, or place corrosive liquids, high-concentration alcohol, banana water, and freshly boiled water on the furniture surface to prevent damage to the paint surface. Hot water cups, etc. cannot be placed directly on the surface of elm furniture, leaving traces that are not easy to remove. Do not spill colored liquids, such as ink, on the table.
8. Try to avoid direct sunlight to avoid oxidation of the paint surface.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: Northern Ireland|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 17 December 2020 7:30 AM
Number of Views: 142
|Item Owner : zhuangheningbo|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|