Rubber Rings Wholesaler Introduces The Installation Characteristics Of Door And Window Sealing Strip
US Free Ads
The Most Popular Online Classifieds in USA.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
US Free Advertising
Free Advertising Classified Ads.
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
Rubber Rings Wholesaler introduces the precautions for installing door and window sealing strips
1. Before installing the glass, carefully remove the debris in the notch, such as mortar, brick chips, wood blocks, etc., carefully align the glass when placing it, ensure that the gap on both sides is even, and correct and fix it in time to prevent collision, displacement, and deviation Center of notch.
2. The rubber sealing strip cannot be pulled too tightly, and the blanking length is 20-30mm longer than the assembly length. The mounting should be in place when installing, the surface should be straight, and it should be in close contact with the glass and the glass notch so that the force around the glass is even. At the corners, the rubber strips should be cut off with a bevel, and glue should be injected at the break (the entry "Glue injection" is provided by the Industry Encyclopedia) and the adhesion is firm.
3. When using sealant to fill and fix the glass, you should first use rubber (the term "rubber" is provided by the industry encyclopedia) or rubber block to squeeze the glass to leave a gap for injection. The injection depth should not be less than 5mm. Before the glue is cured, the glass should be kept free from vibration.
4. The installation position of the top is generally on the window (door) fan, around the frame fan or on the sealing bridge (wind block) to enhance the seal between the frame and the fan.
5. Top specification is an important factor that affects the window and watertight performance of sliding doors (the term "sliding door" is provided by Industry Encyclopedia), and it is also an important factor that affects the opening and closing force of doors and windows. Oversized tops or high vertical hairs not only make assembly difficult, but also increase the resistance of doors and windows, especially the initial resistance when opening and the final resistance when closing.
6. If the specifications are too small, or the height of the vertical tops is not enough, it is easy to fall out of the groove, which greatly reduces the sealing performance of doors and windows. The tops need to be siliconized. The tops of qualified quality have a straight surface, the bottom plate and vertical hairs are smooth, without bending, and there is no pitting on the bottom plate, which meets the 0.2mm requirement.
Through the above introduction, Plastic Balls Manufacturer hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: Northern Ireland|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 19 November 2020 2:07 AM
Number of Views: 61
|Item Owner : yuyaojinghaiboo|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|