Door System for China Home Elevator
US Free Ads
The Most Popular Online Classifieds in USA.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
US Free Advertising
Free Advertising Classified Ads.
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
Here are the 8 internal systems of China Home Elevator :
I. Traction system: The function of the elevator traction system is to output power and transmit power to drive the elevator. It is mainly composed of a traction machine, a traction wire rope, a guide wheel and an anti-rope wheel. The towing machine provides power for the operation of the elevator, and is composed of a motor, a pulling wheel, a coupling, a speed reducer, and an electromagnetic brake. The two ends of the tow wire are connected to the car and the counterweight, respectively, and the car is driven to lift by the friction between the wire rope and the tow wheel. The role of the guide wheel is to separate the distance between the car and the counterweight. The rewinding type can also increase the drag force.
2. Guiding system: The guiding system is composed of guide rail, guide shoe and guide rail frame. Its role is to limit the freedom of movement of the car and the counterweight, so that the car and the counterweight can only perform lifting movements along the guide rail.
Door system: The door system consists of car door, landing door, door opening, linkage mechanism, etc. The car door is set at the car entrance and is composed of door leaf, door guide rail frame, etc. The landing door is set at the entrance of the landing. The door opener is set on the car and is the power source of the car and landing door.
4. Car: A car is an elevator component that transports passengers or goods. It is composed of a car frame and a car body. The car frame is a load-bearing mechanism of the car body, and is composed of a beam, a column, a bottom beam, and a stay rod. The car body is composed of a car bottom, a car wall, a car top, lighting and ventilation devices, car decoration parts, and an operating button board in the car. The size of the car body space is determined by the rated load capacity and the number of guests.
V. Weight balance system: The weight balance system consists of counterweight and weight compensation device. The counterweight consists of a counterweight frame and a counterweight block. The counterweight will balance the car's own weight and part of the rated load. The weight compensation device is a device for compensating the influence of the change in the length of the car and the counterweight side pulling wire rope on the balance design of the elevator in the high-rise elevator.
6. Electric power drag system: The electric power drag system is composed of a traction motor, a power supply system, a speed feedback device, and a speed regulating device. Its function is to control the speed of the elevator. The traction motor is the power source of the elevator. Depending on the configuration of the elevator, an AC motor or a DC motor can be used. A power supply system is a device that provides power to a motor. The speed feedback system is to provide the elevator running speed signal for the speed regulation system. Generally, a speed measuring generator or a speed pulse generator is connected to the motor. The speed control device controls the speed of the traction motor.
7. Electrical control system: The electrical control system of the elevator is composed of control devices, operating devices, leveling devices, and position display devices. Among them, the control device controls the operation of the elevator according to the requirements of the operation logic function of the elevator, and is arranged on the control cabinet in the machine room. The operating device is operated by a button box in the car and a call box button in the hall door. Leveling device is a control device that sends out a leveling control signal to make the elevator car level accurately. The so-called flat floor refers to the operation where the car sill and the hall door sill are to reach the same plane when the car is approaching a stop on a certain floor. The position display device is an indicator light for the interior of the car and the hall door to display the position of the elevator floor. The hall door indicator light also uses a pointed tip to indicate the elevator's running direction.
8. Safety protection system: The safety protection system includes various mechanical and electrical protection systems, which can protect the safe use of the elevator. Mechanical aspects include: speed limiter and safety gear for overspeed protection, bumper for top and bottom protection, and limit protection for cutting off the main power supply. Electrical safety protection is reflected in all operating links of the elevator.
The above content is organized and shared by Observation Elevators Manufacturer , hoping to help more people.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: Scotland|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 22 September 2020 8:59 AM
Number of Views: 45
|Item Owner : huzhoufuji|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|