Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers Share How To Design Shower Height
US Free Ads
The Most Popular Online Classifieds in USA.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
US Free Advertising
Free Advertising Classified Ads.
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
The shower is an essential household item in the bathroom. Many people may only pay attention to the water output of the shower when selecting the shower, whether the spray head is clean, whether the plating process has been handled properly, but the installation height of the shower is ignored. In fact, the installation height of the bathroom shower is very important, which will directly affect the comfort of use. So, Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers will introduce the height of the shower installation?
1. Installation height of concealed shower head
The only way to reveal a shower head is to hide the shower head. The shower column that is out of the water is buried in the wall and is invisible. The center of the water outlet for the shower head that comes out from the wall should be about 2.1m away from the ground. The distance between the shower control switch and the faucet from the ground should be controlled at about 1.1m. This is also the most common installation height of the shower.
Second, the installation height of the surface mounted lifting rod shower
Our common products for this type of shower are all installed outside the wall. Surface-mounted price-increasing pole showers generally use the water surface as the reference plane to judge the height. The distance between the shower head and the horizontal plane is 2m, which is the best. In actual installation, specific judgment should be made according to the user's actual height standards. The height of the shower head is generally suitable for the user's fingertips just touching when the user raises the arm. But the installation should not be too low to prevent the fingers from being hurt when the arm is waving in the shower.
Note that the switch in the exposed shower is buried in the wall of the water pipe. The left side is hot water, and the right side is cold water. Don't make a mistake. The center distance of the left and right outlets is 150mm. During construction, pay attention that the water outlet of the wall must be flush with the surface of the tile. The water pipes inside must not be crooked, they must face the wall.
3. Installation height of shower head
1. The height of the shower mixing valve from the ground: the distance between the shower mixing valve and the ground, generally we control within the height range of about 90~100cm. In this interval, we can also make fine adjustments according to our height. But generally it should not be higher than 110cm. If it is too high, it may cause the shower head to not be installed.
2. The reserved height of the shower faucet: first consider the reserved position when laying the pipeline, generally 15mm higher than the rough wall, so that when the ceramic tile is pasted, the wire head can be buried to ensure the beautiful wall surface.
3. The reserved spacing of the inner elbow of the shower: The general standard of the reserved spacing of the inner elbow of the shower is about 10~15cm.
The above content is organized and shared by Stainless Steel Faucets Manufacturers, hoping to help those in need
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: Scotland|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 15 June 2020 9:09 AM
Number of Views: 90
|Item Owner : afastainlesskb|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|