Glass Ball Wholesaler Shared The Treatment Method Of Bubbles On The Surface Of Rubber Products
US Free Ads
The Most Popular Online Classifieds in USA.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
US Free Advertising
Free Advertising Classified Ads.
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
Below, Steel Balls Manufacturer shares how to deal with rubber bubbles:
1. Moisture (add some calcium oxide during mixing);
2. Insufficient vulcanization, unfamiliar looks like bubbles
3. There are many impurities in the vulcanizing agent, and the impurities of small molecules will be decomposed in advance, and bubbles will remain in the product;
4. The exhaust design of the mold itself is unreasonable, and the gas cannot be discharged in time when the rubber material is flushed;
5. Poor dispersion
6. The rubber compound has a long plasticizing time, and there are bubbles when the product is vulcanized.
The above content is organized and shared by Mist Pump manufacturers, hoping to help those in need.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: England|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 12 June 2020 9:59 AM
Number of Views: 83
|Item Owner : yuyaojinghaiboo|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|