Lavatory Cabinet manufacturers share how to use the sink
US Free Ads
The Most Popular Online Classifieds in USA.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
US Free Advertising
Free Advertising Classified Ads.
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
Today, Lavatory Cabinet manufacturers share the considerations for sink cleaning:
1. Minimize the use of silver-containing detergents or other cleaning products containing sulfur or hydrochloric acid. Improper use, incorrect cleaning habits, and impure water quality can cause damage to the sink.
2. Do not put lemon, sauce, kimchi, mustard or other salt-rich or aggressive foods in the sink and on the panel for a long time to prevent it from corroding the sink and making the appearance flash marks that are difficult to clean.
3. Do not cut food or chop hard objects directly on the sink panel to prevent scratching the sink or causing the sink shape to change.
4. During installation or interior decoration, do not place tools or other rusty objects made of mild steel, metal, or sturdy materials in or on the sink.
5. Do not use chlorine-containing cleaning products such as bleach to clean the sink. If silver-containing detergent or sulfur, hydrochloric acid, and photographic drugs or solder melts fall into the sink, they should be rinsed with water immediately.
6. Do not scrub the sink with a steel ball to avoid leaving scratches on the surface and attaching metal particles to the wall of the basin causing rust spots.
7. If the sink flashes "floating rust", "mildew spots", etc., you can use wujie powder or toothpaste on the rust and spots, and wipe it clean with a rag. Clean the sink.
The above content is organized and shared by Kitchen Faucets Manufacturers , hoping to help those in need.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: Northern Ireland|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 28 May 2020
Number of Views: 20
|Item Owner : ningboafa|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|