How To Apply Indian Visa for Canada Citizen | Expedited Visa Processing
Free Online Advertising
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
UK Free Classifieds
United Kingdom Free Ads Website.
100% Free Ad Posting.
Canada Free Ads
Popular Online Classifieds in Canada.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
It would be ideal if you read the guidelines precisely before filling in the application shape.
The E- Visa is for International Travelers whose only purpose of visiting India is recreation, tourism, meet family or friends, seeking medical treatment or a business visit.
Note: E- Visa to India is not allowed for conferences, journalism and employment.
Government of India specifies certain conditions under which the visa application stands rejected:
1. It would be ideal if you read the guidelines precisely before filling in the application shape.
2. Wrong points of interest entered for date of birth or name
3. The legitimacy of e-Visa will be 60 days from the date of landing in India. Twofold section is allowed on e-Tourist Visa and e-Business Visa. Triple section will be allowed on e-Medical Visa.
4. Candidate's international ID ought to have no less than a half year legitimacy from the date of entry in India. The travel permit ought to have no less than two clear pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
5. Visa expense once submitted is non-refundable as the charge is for handling the application regardless of whether the visa is allowed or dismissed
6. E-Visa is allowed for a maximum of 2 visits per calendar year.
7. On entry in India candidates should convey their E-Visa alongside the identification
8. Electronic travel approval does not entitle you for ensured section into India, your entrance can in any case be denied at the season of entry.
9. Photograph on the international ID should exhibit full face, front view, eyes open
10. Survey the points of interest specified painstakingly before moving to the affirm subtle elements area
11. When you have entered India, you will be liable to Indian Laws
E-Visa Facility is available for nationals of following countries/territories
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameron Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal , Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda,Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe .
E-Visa is valid for entry through 24 designated Airports
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi) and 3 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target Nation: All Nations|
Target City : SINGAPORE
Last Update : 01 August 2018
Number of Views: 6
|Item Owner : jyoti|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|